Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny kids

Today at lunch, I was teasing Sammy because he was coming to the table very carefully with a steak knife. Shelden wanted him to pass it to her so she could set it by his plate before he walked behind her for fear of him stabbing her accidentally. I told him, "After all, your Indian name is Runs With Knives." Shelden looked at me in shocked surprise and said, "Is it really?" I cracked up! Of course, I had to tell her that if she looks up "gullible" in the dictionary there is a picture of her next to it.

Later this afternoon Dennis and the kids were playing the Wii, and Molly (being in her own world most of the time) was looking at Easter eggs and candy and said, "Twix doesn't fit in Eater eggs." We burst out laughing again. Thanks for the warning, Molly.

2 comments:

Shelden said...

I remember that mommy. It was funny. Love you so so so so so so so so so so so so much. you are the best mommy ever. I love you. YOU ROCK! You are so cool you are out of this world.

Love your daughter Molly not shelden but Molly!

Shelden said...

I would not have a picture next to gullible in the dictionary.