Monday, June 23, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

We just bought Dance, Dance Revolution (the Disney version) on eBay. We received it in the mail today, so of course there's been a lot of dancing going on in the house (myself included)! It is quite fun, and if you accidentally pick difficult--just stand off to the side and wait for it to finish because, oh my goodness, who could ever keep up? That will have to be my next goal. :) The kids tell me that one of their friends does "expert". I can't even imagine my brain working that fast. How do you do it, Isaiah?

It's a fun way to sweat and to have fun with the kids. GREAT invention.

4 comments:

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

I love that game!

Shelden said...

Ditto Abigail! I have no idea how Isaiah does that! The other one came in mom! (YAAAAAAAA)

Jamison said...

I bought those for the kids to play after watching everyone have so much fun at the Lawson's. It is pretty cool. Al least the kids are actually getting some activity in their day! -DJ

Joy said...

I love this! Patty and I do it at the mall sometimes. We are quite brave as we are not very good and we are in view of the general public. But it is so much fun!! I'll have to come over and dance sometime!
J