Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Full summer

Well, we are officially into our summer break. However, I will be "going to school" this summer. I have to learn two years of Latin and I will be figuring out a Logic course. (I laughingly told Deb, "I hope I am smart enough to teach this!") So, of course, I have loaded up my plate more for next year by teaching Logic to the High School during what would normally be my "planning" period. I will learn the third year of Latin next year in order to teach it to 5th grade every year after that. No rest for the weary, right? I will be teaching Logic to my 5th graders as well. I have some audio courses from last year's conference that I need to listen to sometime in between going to Colorado, Oregon, and Austin for this year's conference. It makes me tired just thinking about it! I'm confident that this summer will fly by. I hope I make the most of it and get much accomplished! Pray for me!

5 comments:

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

I still can't belive that it is summer and that we are going to colorado in 5 days!

Shelden said...

I'm counting down with you Abigail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

Ha Ha Ha

Joy said...

Let me know if you need any help! I'll be learning Latin II, but I can use the re-learning for Latin I too. The first one is pretty easy and I have no doubt that you will catch on quickly. I think you will really enjoy it. It makes words come alive. It's like getting to see how they are conceived, if that's not too weird. Hope you're having a great vaca! Miss your posting!
Joy

Ugo said...

Road tripping? I want in...I could use another trip.