Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New member of the family

We have a new member of the family. It resides on my forehead. I need to name it--I guess Pimple will work. I have had it for two weeks now and it refuses to leave. Growing up, I never really had acne problems. I turn 30, and BAM, it's like my skin thinks I'm an adolescent. (sigh) The joys of growing up. I will keep fighting against this new member as it really is not welcome, but if it wins, I will just call it a beauty mark after coloring it with an eye pencil.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

DOES IT HAVE ANY SISTERS. SWEET!

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

I like your family how it is!!

Anonymous said...

do any of your human family members do have new membes

Michelle said...

Bailey, I hope it does not have siblings. None of them are wanted, either. Dolphin, HUH?

Jamison said...

I don't like how it looks at me...

Joe said...

Just draw a picture up there... like an eye, or a butterfly, or a lamp... that way it will look like it is suppose to be there!!

Cyndi lu said...

I with ya sista! People in high school used to always tell me my day would come and I'd laugh at their pimply faces and tell them "NOT ME!!" and here I am, WAYYY past 16 breaking out more than they did!
Not fair.
lu

Joy said...

pimple-schmiple. You're beautiful!

Patti said...

that was hysterical....maybe you could name it bob...bob is a great name for stuff that grows on your forehead