Monday, March 10, 2008

Parent/Teacher conferences

We had Parent/Teacher conferences tonight. It makes me realize how wonderful my children really are. They are all three so different, but all three very good children. Shelden has grown up so much in the last two years. She will be 11 in two months! She is a good friend to her friends, speaks truth in love, and is concerned about doing what is right. Sammy is 9 and is so intelligent and loves to learn. He is always telling us about new things he has learned. He is joyful and smiling most of the time. Molly is 7 and is very creative and loves to sing at all times. They bring us such joy, and we love to see life through their beautiful blue, green and brown eyes. It's times like these that I don't want time to go too quickly. All too soon they will be grown and raising their own children. I often pray that I won't "mess them up", and that I will be helping them stay on the right track in their God purposes. Did I mention that I love my kids?

3 comments:

Joy said...

Nice to see you bloggin'. It's fun, huh? And a good way to get things outside yourself and on to "paper". Love ya!
Joy

Abigail Kreighbaum said...

Your children are great!

Cyndi lu said...

Toldja there was fruit in them there kids.
Cyndi lu