Thursday, April 10, 2008

Memories or lack thereof

Things I remember about last month:
?? Was I here last month?

(sigh) Although my long-term memory is endless (see last post), my short-term memory has much to be desired. I always freeze at the question, "So, what was church about last week (a few days ago, etc)?"

"Umm, I know it was really good..."

I wish it wasn't this way. I am taking Ginko, and it seems to help things like remembering what I came into a room for, remembering to run an errand that someone told me not to forget, etc. However, remembering conversations? Forget about it. (pun intended)

I wonder if years from now when this year's memories will be long-term, will I remember everything that I can't remember now?

3 comments:

Shelden said...

I don't know. You better keep a journal,just in case. Lots of love

-Shelden

Jamison said...

I can't remember what I was going to relpy!! ARGHHHHHHH!! Is it contagious?!!

Joy said...

I think it has something to do with motherhood. That seems to be when I began to lose my memory.